Rabee Securities Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) market report (week ending: 7th Jan 2016).
The RSISX index ended the week at IQD1017 / $1169 (-6.7% weekly; -6.7% YTD change). The number of week traded shares was 3.6bn and the weekly trading volume was IQD3.4bn ($2.8mn).
ISX Company Announcements
- Al-Wiaam for Financial Investment (VWIF) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 21, 2016 to discuss and approve 2014 annual financial results and covering the accumulated deficit from the available reserves. ISX will suspend trading of VWIF shares on Jan. 18, 2016.
- Sumer Commercial Bank (BSUC) will hold its AGM* on Jan. 17, 2016. ISX will suspend trading of BSUC starting on Jan. 11, 2016.
- Original shares of Al-Iraqia for Money Transfer (MTIR) resumed trading on Jan. 7, 2016 after the company approved changing its main functions from money transferring to Islamic banking and increasing its capital from IQD45bn to IQD100bn through 122% rights issue.
- ISX suspended the trading of Ishtar Hotels (HISH) on Jan. 7, 2016 for its failure of disclosing 9M15 financial results.
- Baghdad for Packing Materials (IBPM) will be suspended from trading starting Jan. 10, 2016 if the company fails to explain why the prices have touched the lower limit in the last two trading sessions (Jan. 5th – 7th).
- A cross transaction occurred on 15.9mn shares of Babylon Hotel (HBAY) on Jan. 4, 2015. This represents 0.8% of HBAY capital.
- New shares of Dijla and Furat Bank for Development (BDFD) from the capital increase to IQD106bn through 6% bonus issue resumed trading on Jan. 3, 2016.
- New shares of Soma Baghdad Finance Transfer (MTSB) from the capital increase to IQD45bn through 200% rights issue resumed trading on Jan. 3, 2016.