Dinar Guru is considered to be one of the leading resources on the internet for the latest information on the Dinar Revaluation, or otherwise know as the (RV).
It is the 3rd oldest source according to (waybackmachine.com) that we can find regarding the Iraqi Dinar so far, this is solely based on the age of the website itself.
While the website itself does not provide to much information there are 2 features it does provide that help. One is a email newsletter that is sent from “Blanch” the author of Dinar Guru, which is gives his advice and so called insider information. Along with that the other feature is a Dinar Revaluation Alert system in which he will email anyone who joins the list as soon as the Revaluation (RV) happens.
Other aspect of the Dinar Guru is that they seem to always have the latest chatter from the Intel4u chat room which is a very popular chat room and many of the experts take part daily there. If you are not already familiar with Intel4u I suggest you go there and create an account, then join their chat room and just read. But I must warn you before you go chatting with others that you know what you are talking about. They all are very knowledgeable.
They also have their daily posts usually called “[dayoftheweek] Chatter” which is usually that days chatter in the chat room. Took us a while to figure that out, but that is the chat logs from the experts which tend to come on at night until 9 PM PST – 12 AM EST
Those are some of the best features we can find for the Dinar Guru. While they are leader in the Dinar, there is much talk about the validity of the Dinar Guru.
We have provided a list of their recent posts and news.
- BGG NewsTime 9-4-15 Part 2 of 2
- BGG NewsTime 9-4-15 Part 1 of 2
- BGG Roundtable News 9-4-15
- 002 billion dinars auction Central remittances
- Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar 9-4-15
- Iraqi Dinar Guru 9-4-15 Chats
- Iraqi Stock index closed down
- Allawi criticizes “reform that did not fit” and calls Abadi TV debate
- Allawi responded to the second attack against him for Abadi:
- Dollar drops against the yen
- My Ladies and Friends Friday Chat: “S&P’S Report on Iraq”
- Gold falls under the pressure of a stronger dollar
- My ladies talks about a market economy.
- Fatimid, ¼-Dinar, Siqiliya, 492h.
- Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Friday Afternoon 9-4-15
- “Thank You For the Wake-Up Call” Sent to Recaps by Martha
- Wealthwatch News / Links & Chat 9-4-15 Part 1 of 2
- Reference is once again calling for the prosecution of “big corruption capital” and anti-money crisis
- Early Friday AM My Ladies Chat: “Emerging Markets-No-one Will Be Left Behind!”
- Is Abadi enough decisions to eliminate corruption in Iraq?
- Note From Dinar Recaps 9-4-15
- S&P Assigns ‘B-/B’ Ratings To Republic of Iraq; Outlook Stable
- My Ladies, Memphis and Friends Late Thursday Night: “It’s a Teeter-Totter Event”
- KTFA Members To Iraq: “Do It and Do It Now!”
- Fatimid, Dinar, al-Iskandariya, 509h.
- kuwait dinar 1950
- Straight Talk Radio For Dinar News that MATTERS!! – with BGG Thursday 9/03/15
- Wealthwatch Evening Chat 9-3-15
- Reader Comments On “Us Dollar Will Devalue By 20% – 30%”
- Bits and Pieces in Dinarland Late Thursday Night 9-3-15
- Wealthwatch Member Chat 9-3-15 Part 2 of 2
- Wealthwatch Member Chat 9-3-15 Part 1 of 2
- We are all at the mercy of the CBI
- We are all at the mercy of the CBI
- The Economist explains
- Dinar exchange rate against the dollar on 9-3-15
- Iraqi Dinar Guru 9-3-15 Chats
- Central sales rise to $ 214 million auction 9-3-15
- Parliamentary efforts to increase savings and investment awareness among citizens
- Maliki’s coalition collects signatures to dismiss al-Jubouri
- Central bank lending to prevent the government
- Maliki’s bloc opened fire on participants in Qatar
- Qatari Prime Minister receives Jubouri
- Oil rises again to $ 51.07 a barrel
- Gold prices today in Iraq on Thursday, September 03, 2015
- Dollar, stocks are pushing gold down
- Abadi adviser: central bank lending to prevent the government from the reserve
- Sterling drops to its lowest level in three months
- $ 7 billion total investment in Egyptian gas field
- Saudi Arabia on the threshold of economic collapse