The Dinar Daddy Tidbits as its known provides a plethora of information regarding the Iraqi Dinar. Its also a source to find out where you can get your hands on it. They provide many articles and latest news with supposed insider information.
It seems like these days everyone is claiming to have insider information, but its hard to tell who really does and who does not. Either way Dinar Daddy is a strong resource for many latest news and rumor speculations on the Iraqi Dinar. They have been around a while, dating back to January of 2010 and seem to be sound in their advice and news. They are on top of the latest news with the dinar rv and get their resources from Intel they claim to be from a good source.
One thing I like about them is what they claim in their about us page. I feel that in their times it is important to understand who and where information is coming from. Dinar Daddy seems to be straightforward and no bull. If more sites where like them, then we wouldn’t be dealing with all the false claims that come from the woodworks.
My personal style is straight-forward, simple, clean, organized, no-nonsense, thought-provoking, and honest.
We give Dinar Daddy the thumbs up for their content and Intel, they seem to be always up to date and accurate. They are straightfoward and to the point. You can always check out Dinar Daddy for yourself.
Here are a list of their recent posts for your reading. We make it easy for you and bring their posts to you as they release them. Get everything you need in one place at Dinar Guru RV. If you see something that is not accurate please let us know so we can fix things.
Thanks again and enjoy your reading.
- Mnt Goat Monday Afternoon “Quick Update”
- Pastor Ed’s International Prayer call Monday Night 7pm est
- More News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Monday Afternoon
- Al-Jubouri emphasizes the significance of adopting legal legislations
- 12-22-2014 Central bank Iraqi Dinar-Dollar auction
- Natural gas drops to nearly 2-year lows on mild weather
- Iraqi Dinar Guru 12-22-14 Chats
- Abadi adviser to the economy: the removal of zeros from the currency
- Finance Committee: 47 trillion dinars deficit budget for Iraq in 2015
- Court ruling aquitted Al-Allawi
- Mahdi: Iraq oil exports expected to rise to 3.5million next year
- Abdul-Mahdi is expected to stabilize oil prices above $ 70
- Abadi declares Kuwait: Iraq on the verge of freeing the entire territory
- Barzani announce the inclusion of all the areas liberated
- Barzani stresses the need for brotherhood between Kurds and Arabs
- Mutlaq: Iraq needs to be more than 10 trillion dinars
- Eliminate exonerate Shabibi of “corruption charges for lack of evidence.”
- Abadi declares Kuwait: Iraq on the verge
- Russian Federation stocks mixed at close of trade
- Millionday talks about huge signs.
- Scz talks about Shabibi being free.
- Tman is thinking by Jan. 1st.
- Iraqi PM: End of ISIS is going to be in Nineveh
- United Kingdom stocks higher at close of trade
- Millionday discusses DFI funds.
- Basra joins Revenue Sharing Talks
- US Gear from Afghan War Awaits Iraq Role
- BP Plans to Double Rumaila Production
- Abdel Mehdi: Historic Deal in Final Stage
- Millionday says the budget is being actively discussed.
- News, Rumors, and Opinions Monday Morning
- Frank discusses a 2%
- Currency Exchange Apt.Tips and Suggestions From SusanSaw at TNT
- Masoum, Samarayi discuss political updates
- MoD visits Jordan to discuss security file
- US-led Coalition conducts 13 new airstrikes against ISIL in Iraq
- Millionday Sunday Night News Part 2
- Millionday Sunday Night News Part 1
- Nijaifi: ISIL to be eliminated from Iraq soon
- Forex – EUR/USD rises off 2
- CoM to discuss Budget Law of 2015 Tuesday
- Tidbits and Opinions from Exogen and Stage3Alpha Members Early Monday AM
- Oil Minister urges to diversify energy & lessen reliance on oil
- Abadi, Ghanim agree upon developing mutual relations
- Two vice-president Aatthan their offices to 46 billion dinars
- European stocks rise sharply in holiday-thinned trade; Dax up 0.72%
- Crude oil edges up as confidence strengthens in year-end trade
- BSP reopens Libyan dinar exchange facility for repatriated OFWs
- Serbian currency up 0.9 percent against euro
- OFWs from Libya can exchange dinars to pesos