I’ve been informed by Treasury Vault that the grand prize winner, and subsequent 100 other winners of Treasury Vault’s Hidden Treasure Sweepstakes wherein over $50,000 in foreign currency, precious metals (incl. gold and silver), and a high-end residential safe will be given away, have all been randomly chosen, and are ready to be announced. Once the company has directly contacted the winners themselves, I will be authorized to announce them publicly. Until then, please be patient as this is quite the process involving many people, and a LOT of give away prizes. I suspect sometime tomorrow the public list of winners will be shared.
Thank you to all who participated in this event. I’ve enjoyed my part in helping Treasury Vault give back to the online world currencies-following (and more specifically the Dinar-following) community. Congratulations to ALL the winners, especially to the lucky grand prize winner who’s entry number was randomly chosen among tens of thousands of entries. This person has won the following:
Foreign Currency Bank Notes:
- 100,000,000 Vietnamese Dong (VND)
- 10,000,000 Iraqi Dinar (IQD)
- 10,000,000 Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- 10,000 Indian Rupee (INR)
- 10,000 Chinese Yuan (CNY)
- 1,000 Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- 100 Kuwaiti Dinars (KWD)
- 100 lbs (1,600 ounces) Copper (1 ounce rounds/coins)
- 100 troy ounces – Silver (1 ounce rounds/coins)
- 5 troy ounces – Gold (10 – 1/2 ounce rounds/coins)
- Fort Knox High-End Residential Safe
You can CLICK HERE to see the prizes and read more about them.
Go Treasury Vault… Go Hidden Treasure Sweepstakes… Go Winners… Go Dinar!